1. Supporting our Nepali Family is as important as supporting our team in America. We pay all our employees in Nepal a living wage and offer significant yearly bonuses. Through this program, we are empowering a group of over 150 women to rise above poverty by giving them the opportunity to work from home and support their families.
2. Our clothing is made with Certified Organic Cotton and other eco-friendly fibers. Using these materials reduces pesticide usage, damage to fresh water resources, and lowers health risks for global farming communities. (It also makes the clothing really soft…)
3. According to the World Bank, 17-20% of industrial water pollution comes from textile dyeing and treatment. We only use low impact dyes and minimize finishes, which significantly decreases our water pollution footprint before, during, and after production.
4. Synergy supports the Waterwheel Foundation. Waterwheel is a non-profit organization created by the brand Phish as a way to raise funds for smaller pre-selected no-profits in each community that Phish visits. Waterwheel typically focuses on organizations benefitting women and children, clean water, food banks, urban gardening, and more.
5. Synergy is proud to adhere to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). We work with the only GOTS certified factory in Nepal as well as GOTS certified fabric mills in India.
6. Our partnership with the coastal watershed council & the San Lorenzo River Alliance helps to restore, revitalize, and protect the local watershed.
7. We are proud to be a Green America Certified business. Their mission is to harness economic power—the strength of consumers, investors, businesses, and the marketplace—to create a socially just and environmentally sustainable society.
8. Being eco-friendly is part of everything we do. In order to reduce our carbon footprint in our daily operations, our warehouse primarily uses solar lighting, reuses boxes for shipments, and uses only recycled paper and soy based inks.