Organic, it's right there in our name, sandwiched between Synergy and Clothing. Organic is at the core of who we are as a company. It is a promise that we make to our customers and fans. There are so many social and environmental reasons to wear organic clothing, and we are on a mission to spread the word!
• The soil is cultivated in a way that makes it viable for long term use. Conventional growing can destroy soil making it unusable after a season.
• No pesticides are used in organic farming. This means that neither you nor the farmers cultivating the cotton are exposed to hazardous chemicals. Contact with certain pesticides is known to have adverse health effects for agricultural workers.
• Water usage is much lower because of the clean farming practices. Conventional growing not only involves high water usage, but the run-off is detrimental and full of chemicals as well.
• The dyes used in organic clothing are low impact. This means that the dying process uses considerably less water and the dyes do not contain any toxic chemicals.
• No child labor is involved in the production of organic clothing. GOTS Certified companies are held to a high social standard and are inspected regularly.
• The fabric is incredibly soft and safe for sensitive skin. The Organic Promise is an integral part of every garment we manufacture. So wear your Synergy with pride knowing exactly what is and isn't involved in it.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
US Size Chart