A Few of our Favorite Things for Fall
Here are some of the things that Kate, our co-founder and creative director, is loving lately!
1. Moodbeli // Moodbeli is a fellow woman owned, Santa Cruz company. They make botanical blends and tonics to add to tea, smoothies, coffee, lattes, and to any drink of choice. Their ingredients are vegan, organic, and ethically sourced. They are on the forefront of crafting ancient tonic plants for modern wellness rituals. Kate's favorite is the Cacao Mushroom Adaptogen that tastes delicious, and is loaded with mushroom adaptogens that help the body adapt to physical, environmental, and emotional stress.
2. Flora Corona // Flora Corona creates amazing flower essences and gem essences that can be applied internally or externally. These hand-made, small batch essences are very nourishing and balance the emotional and spiritual bodies, helping promote balance and a deep inner sense of well-being. They are made with the highest standards and their packaging and bottles are gorgeous! Their bottles are all clear glass with transparent photos of the flower and gem essences, that helps the body to know what it needs to feel better.ch.
3. Trevor Hall // Kate has been a fan of Trevor Hall’s music for many years and recently caught him live in concert at the Santa Cruz Mountain Sol Festival. Trevor Hall is a singer/songwriter, whose music is a blend of roots and folk music, imbued with a deep love of Eastern Mysticism. You can listen to his music here.
4. Pratima Skincare // Kate loves Pratima Skincare Ayurvedic face oils. Pratima is based in her hometown of New York City, where they have a beautiful Ayurvedic spa in Soho. Their products are infused with 5000 years of Ayurvedic wisdom, created to balance the deepest level of body, mind, and spirit, imbued with a sense of deep nourishment for the skin. Their products are a beautiful compliment to at home skin care rituals, and are cruelty free, and contain powerful, healing ingredients from nature. You can read more about the company here.
5. Addictive Wellness // Addictive Wellness makes raw, heirloom, artisanal chocolates and super herb blends that are packed with super foods and Ayurvedic and Taoist tonic herbs. Their chocolates are made with different moods and energies in mind such as Love, Energy, and Tranquility, so you can pick the flavor and mood that best suits your energy, while enjoying super yummy dark chocolate!