Start getting excited and prepping your closets, fall is almost here! We are very proud of this collection, and we know you are going to absolutely love it. You can expect to see some familiar Synergy Classics, along with new fabrics, appliques, styles, and more.
The melange fabric is new to the Synergy family this season. It is spun using 2 colors of yarn, this creates a dimensional, slightly heathered, textural look. It is made from 100% Organic Cotton. When you are looking for a solid with a little something extra, melange is the answer!
Our signature french terry is made from 100% Certified Organic cotton. It is slightly heavier weight than our organic cotton/lycra fabric and has a little less stretch. This sumptuously soft fabric is perfect on breezy days when you need a little more warmth, but don't want a lot of added bulk.
This season, we are also launching our Synergy Essentials Collection. Synergy Essentials is a curated collection of Synergy Organic Clothing basics and best-sellers. Synergy Essentials are classic wardrobe staples made from organic cotton. and designed to layer and wear season after season.
Fall will launch online early October. Be sure you are on our mailing list, and you'll be notified as soon as this collection is ready to shop.
Psst... we've got a special sneak peek of Synergy-greatness to come, just for you!
We are thrilled to be shooting our Spring 2015 Collection on site in Red Rock Canyon Park in Southern California! We'll be posting more pics throughout the week; make sure you're following us on Instagram, so you don't miss a thing!
GET THIS LOOK:
1. The Reversible Slip Dress is a dress that looks great all year, but is perfect when you're trying to be comfy. This dress is made from our signature organic cotton and constructed in accordance with fair trade practices in Nepal (click here to read more about how Synergy is helping women in Nepal).
2. The Convertible Cardigan is a sweater with style and versatility. Wrap it, button it, wear it loose - you can't go wrong with this cardigan!
3. 100% Cashmere Pashmina Wrap it up when the sun goes down. This lightweight pashmina is great for all seasons. Wrap yourself up in it for a super cozy fireside look.
4. Tote your s'mores supplies down to the beach in the Devin Tote from Krochet Kids. This bag will give you plenty of space + style and is made by artisans in Peru!
5. And of course, these classic Burlap Platform Wedges from TOMS are comfy and cute! Synergy loves TOMS and are in awe of the amount of good they do in the world. For every pair of TOMS sold, the company donates a pair to a child in need.
1. It's an ice cream parlor - surf shop combo! That's right, stop in for some Synergy and grab a scoop while you're at it. If you're lucky you will catch the owner's son serving ice cream and serenading customers! Don't let the line out the door deter you, its well worth the wait.
2. Location, location, location! Scammell's is conveniently located right across the street from some AMAZING surf. So go catch some waves and then treat yourself to some ice cream and shopping! (6406 S Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head)
3. Zeus! The family dog Zeus is on hand to offer amazing customer service and give you his honest opinion on how you look in that new dress.
4. They are family owned and operated. This sweet family is a Nags Head mainstay. The dad has been surfing this area for 50 years!
5. They carry Synergy! Scammell's keeps the season's latest trends well stocked. You're sure to find something fashionable and fun every time you go.
Fun summer days in Nags Head are easy to achieve, surfing - ice cream - Scammell's!
You can check out their Facebook here.