Looking for an easy last minute Halloween costume? Why not dress like America's favorite criminal mastermind and educational tool?!?! Carmen Sandiego!!! This Carmen Sandiego costume is eco-friendly and simple.
Start with our Encore Trench. This super soft organic cotton trench is perfect for capturing Carmen's sleek look.
Next up, our Griffin top. The Griffin top has a slight turtle neck and is just like the one that Carmen wears to stay stealth while causing a ruckus!
For Cameron's black boots, we recommend TOMS Desert Wedges in black. They are cute, comfy, and perfect!
Top it all off with a red brimmed hat and a pair of black gloves! You are ready to steal the worlds most important monuments and befuddle geography buffs everywhere.
Start getting excited and prepping your closets, fall is almost here! We are very proud of this collection, and we know you are going to absolutely love it. You can expect to see some familiar Synergy Classics, along with new fabrics, appliques, styles, and more.
The melange fabric is new to the Synergy family this season. It is spun using 2 colors of yarn, this creates a dimensional, slightly heathered, textural look. It is made from 100% Organic Cotton. When you are looking for a solid with a little something extra, melange is the answer!
Our signature french terry is made from 100% Certified Organic cotton. It is slightly heavier weight than our organic cotton/lycra fabric and has a little less stretch. This sumptuously soft fabric is perfect on breezy days when you need a little more warmth, but don't want a lot of added bulk.
This season, we are also launching our Synergy Essentials Collection. Synergy Essentials is a curated collection of Synergy Organic Clothing basics and best-sellers. Synergy Essentials are classic wardrobe staples made from organic cotton. and designed to layer and wear season after season.
Fall will launch online early October. Be sure you are on our mailing list, and you'll be notified as soon as this collection is ready to shop.
Psst... we've got a special sneak peek of Synergy-greatness to come, just for you!
We are thrilled to be shooting our Spring 2015 Collection on site in Red Rock Canyon Park in Southern California! We'll be posting more pics throughout the week; make sure you're following us on Instagram, so you don't miss a thing!
In this amazing video, our good friend Blythe Metz from Blythe Natural Living shows you how to make all natural fermented veggies + sauerkraut, all the while, rocking our Peacock Bella Dress.
Blythe is an Metaphysician, chef, entrepreneur, actress, artist and natural lifestyle expert. She began learning about the power of foods to heal the body in 2006, and hasn't been able to stop sharing the wealth. Life can be magical, especially when we consume the very best this earth has to offer and when we clear away the blocks we have in our energy patterns.
GET THIS LOOK:
1. The Reversible Slip Dress is a dress that looks great all year, but is perfect when you're trying to be comfy. This dress is made from our signature organic cotton and constructed in accordance with fair trade practices in Nepal (click here to read more about how Synergy is helping women in Nepal).
2. The Convertible Cardigan is a sweater with style and versatility. Wrap it, button it, wear it loose - you can't go wrong with this cardigan!
3. 100% Cashmere Pashmina Wrap it up when the sun goes down. This lightweight pashmina is great for all seasons. Wrap yourself up in it for a super cozy fireside look.
4. Tote your s'mores supplies down to the beach in the Devin Tote from Krochet Kids. This bag will give you plenty of space + style and is made by artisans in Peru!
5. And of course, these classic Burlap Platform Wedges from TOMS are comfy and cute! Synergy loves TOMS and are in awe of the amount of good they do in the world. For every pair of TOMS sold, the company donates a pair to a child in need.
We like to keep things fresh at our Flagship Store in the heart of Downtown Santa Cruz. This sweet smelling display is inspired by late summer, and long, hot days spent sipping on a nice cool lemonade. This easy and all natural fruit display would make an awesome decoration for your next party!
What you'll need:
• Fruit! We used lemons, limes, and blood oranges • Fishing line • Time! • A sewing needle • Parchment paper
1. Slice your fruit up into about 1/4" thick wedges 2. You will either need to dehydrate the fruit or dry it in the oven at a very low temperature over a long period of time. If you are using an oven, turn it on to 180 degrees. 3. Lay the fruit out on parchment paper and toss 'em in the oven 4. The juicier the fruit, the longer they will need to bake. Flip and rotate the fruit every 1/2 hour or so. The limes we used only took a few hours, but the juicy lemons took all day. 5. Once your fruit is dried out you can string it together using the fishing line and a needle.
These would look great strung in a line as a garland or strung individually from the ceiling! If you're in the Santa Cruz area, stop by 1229 Pacific Avenue and check it out.