GET THIS LOOK:
1. The Reversible Slip Dress is a dress that looks great all year, but is perfect when you're trying to be comfy. This dress is made from our signature organic cotton and constructed in accordance with fair trade practices in Nepal (click here to read more about how Synergy is helping women in Nepal).
2. The Convertible Cardigan is a sweater with style and versatility. Wrap it, button it, wear it loose - you can't go wrong with this cardigan!
3. 100% Cashmere Pashmina Wrap it up when the sun goes down. This lightweight pashmina is great for all seasons. Wrap yourself up in it for a super cozy fireside look.
4. Tote your s'mores supplies down to the beach in the Devin Tote from Krochet Kids. This bag will give you plenty of space + style and is made by artisans in Peru!
5. And of course, these classic Burlap Platform Wedges from TOMS are comfy and cute! Synergy loves TOMS and are in awe of the amount of good they do in the world. For every pair of TOMS sold, the company donates a pair to a child in need.
September is just around the corner. Head back to campus in style with some sweet styles from Synergy!
The Wrap coat is the perfect pick for any scholar! This studious staple is made from our super soft organic french terry fabric, comes with a detachable belt, and POCKETS!
The Dragonfly Long Tank is a versatile and stylish piece for the studious sally in all of us! This great top is perfect for layering, and transitioning between summer and fall.
The Ruched Mini is the perfect skirt for flaunting your academic attitude! This skirt will keep you cool in summer and warm in fall when you layer it over leggings!
Wrap it all up with one of our sumptuous Cashmere Pashminas! These super soft pashminas are light enough for warm weather, but when wrapped up - cozy enough for fall days.
So head back to school looking cool as ever. Synergy has you covered!
1. It's an ice cream parlor - surf shop combo! That's right, stop in for some Synergy and grab a scoop while you're at it. If you're lucky you will catch the owner's son serving ice cream and serenading customers! Don't let the line out the door deter you, its well worth the wait.
2. Location, location, location! Scammell's is conveniently located right across the street from some AMAZING surf. So go catch some waves and then treat yourself to some ice cream and shopping! (6406 S Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head)
3. Zeus! The family dog Zeus is on hand to offer amazing customer service and give you his honest opinion on how you look in that new dress.
4. They are family owned and operated. This sweet family is a Nags Head mainstay. The dad has been surfing this area for 50 years!
5. They carry Synergy! Scammell's keeps the season's latest trends well stocked. You're sure to find something fashionable and fun every time you go.
Fun summer days in Nags Head are easy to achieve, surfing - ice cream - Scammell's!
You can check out their Facebook here.
We like to keep things fresh at our Flagship Store in the heart of Downtown Santa Cruz. This sweet smelling display is inspired by late summer, and long, hot days spent sipping on a nice cool lemonade. This easy and all natural fruit display would make an awesome decoration for your next party!
What you'll need:
• Fruit! We used lemons, limes, and blood oranges • Fishing line • Time! • A sewing needle • Parchment paper
1. Slice your fruit up into about 1/4" thick wedges 2. You will either need to dehydrate the fruit or dry it in the oven at a very low temperature over a long period of time. If you are using an oven, turn it on to 180 degrees. 3. Lay the fruit out on parchment paper and toss 'em in the oven 4. The juicier the fruit, the longer they will need to bake. Flip and rotate the fruit every 1/2 hour or so. The limes we used only took a few hours, but the juicy lemons took all day. 5. Once your fruit is dried out you can string it together using the fishing line and a needle.
These would look great strung in a line as a garland or strung individually from the ceiling! If you're in the Santa Cruz area, stop by 1229 Pacific Avenue and check it out.