Synergy love stripes! Can you think of a more timeless pattern? You can wear them every season, dress them up or down, and they never go out of style. Did you know that our stripes are made from our signature organic cotton/lycra fabric? Did you know that they are so soft that you'll never want to take them off? Did you know that our striped fabric is GOTS certified (read more about that here)? Some of our best selling styles of all time are striped. We have some really exciting striped styles coming this Spring. We're talkin' new colors, new styles, and appliqued/striped styles (WHAT?!). That is all coming soon, in the mean time, here are some of our favorite Synergy Gals rocking stripes like it's their job.
[caption id="attachment_1297" align="alignnone" width="600"] Blogger Alexandra Evjen (AveStyles) in our Striped Skate Dress[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_1298" align="alignnone" width="600"] This babe looking dreamy in our Striped Karina Dress[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_1300" align="alignnone" width="600"] Looking fab in our Striped Tank Panel Dress[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_1304" align="alignnone" width="600"] Looking oh-so-lovely in our Knotty Maxi Dress[/caption]
Share a picture of you wearing your favorite Synergy piece and you could win a $200 gift card!
How to enter:
1. Follow us on Instagram
2. Post a picture of you wearing your favorite Synergy piece.
3. Tag it with #spottedinsynergy and @synergyclothing
Don't have Instagram? "Like" us on Facebook and post your picture to our wall. Don't have Facebook? Email your picture to socialmedia [at] synergyclothing [dot] com
Check out our #spottedinsynergy page for style inspiration from fellow Synergy fans!
Contest ends: 11/11/14
Winner will be announced: 11/14/14
If you are searching for style inspiration, look no further than the amazing Lisa Marie Prang of LMPCollections.com
We love the way she styled our Bali Stitch Pocket Dress and Free Bird Scoop Neck Tank.
This total cutie was recently featured in Seventeen Magazine. She describes herself as a blogger, a fashion fanatic, a graphic designer, and a dreamer. Check out her site for more style inspiration!
GET THIS LOOK:
1. The Reversible Slip Dress is a dress that looks great all year, but is perfect when you're trying to be comfy. This dress is made from our signature organic cotton and constructed in accordance with fair trade practices in Nepal (click here to read more about how Synergy is helping women in Nepal).
2. The Convertible Cardigan is a sweater with style and versatility. Wrap it, button it, wear it loose - you can't go wrong with this cardigan!
3. 100% Cashmere Pashmina Wrap it up when the sun goes down. This lightweight pashmina is great for all seasons. Wrap yourself up in it for a super cozy fireside look.
4. Tote your s'mores supplies down to the beach in the Devin Tote from Krochet Kids. This bag will give you plenty of space + style and is made by artisans in Peru!
5. And of course, these classic Burlap Platform Wedges from TOMS are comfy and cute! Synergy loves TOMS and are in awe of the amount of good they do in the world. For every pair of TOMS sold, the company donates a pair to a child in need.
We like to keep things fresh at our Flagship Store in the heart of Downtown Santa Cruz. This sweet smelling display is inspired by late summer, and long, hot days spent sipping on a nice cool lemonade. This easy and all natural fruit display would make an awesome decoration for your next party!
What you'll need:
• Fruit! We used lemons, limes, and blood oranges • Fishing line • Time! • A sewing needle • Parchment paper
1. Slice your fruit up into about 1/4" thick wedges 2. You will either need to dehydrate the fruit or dry it in the oven at a very low temperature over a long period of time. If you are using an oven, turn it on to 180 degrees. 3. Lay the fruit out on parchment paper and toss 'em in the oven 4. The juicier the fruit, the longer they will need to bake. Flip and rotate the fruit every 1/2 hour or so. The limes we used only took a few hours, but the juicy lemons took all day. 5. Once your fruit is dried out you can string it together using the fishing line and a needle.
These would look great strung in a line as a garland or strung individually from the ceiling! If you're in the Santa Cruz area, stop by 1229 Pacific Avenue and check it out.