Recycled Poly Paige Top
Our recycled polyester fabric is made from used plastic bottles and old polyester clothing. Recycling rather than producing new fibers lessens trash headed to the landfill. It also uses less raw materials like petroleum thus reducing our dependency on these precious natural resources.
The Paige Top is a loose everyday tee that you'll want to wear all season. The fit is slouchy and stylish! The sleeves hit mid-arm and the hem is shorter in the front than it is in the back.
- 77.5% Organic Cotton / 17.5% Recycled Poly / 5% Spandex
- Dyed with low impact dyes
- GOTS Certified
- Patch pocket on chest
- Hem longer in back, shorter in front
- Sleeves fall mid-arm
- Slouchy loose fit
- Made in India
- Length from center front - 23 1/2"
- Length from center back - 27 1/2"