Recycled Poly Starlight Top
Our recycled polyester fabric is made from used plastic bottles and old polyester clothing. Recycling rather than producing new fibers lessens trash headed to the landfill. It also uses less raw materials like petroleum thus reducing our dependency on these precious natural resources.
The Starlight Top is twinkling with style. It is a tank top with a slight v-neck. It comes to a v in the back and is held in place by criss cross straps. Side slits at the hem give it a comfortable fit and our signature organic cotton tissue knit gives it a sumptuous softness. This top is an absolute star!
- 77.5% Organic Cotton / 17.5% Recycled Poly / 5% Spandex
- Dyed with low impact dyes
- Slight v-neckline in front and back
- Criss cross straps in back
- Side slits at hem
- GOTS Certified
- Hand wash, line dry
- Made in India
- Length from center front - 15"
- Length from center back - 15 1/2"